Refunds & Returns
Last Updated: Oct 9, 2019
NOT QUITE RIGHT?
We want you to feel as comfortable in our garments as we do, so if something doesn't feel quite right, we will gladly offer an exchange for a different size or style, as long as it's been within 30 days of the original purchase and the below conditions are met.
Alternatively, if you've simply changed your mind, you may choose to return your item(s) for a refund, from which we will deduct a small fee of $8.95 to cover shipping and restocking of your item(s).
CONDITIONS AND THINGS TO REMEMBER
When returning or exchanging an item, it is important to keep in mind the following conditions to ensure a hassle-free return:
All returns or exchanges must be sent within 30 days of your purchase
Items must be returned in original, saleable condition (unworn, unwashed with original labels and swing tags still attached)
Items must not smell of perfume/deodorant or washing powder so please take due care when trying on your order.
Please allow up to 14 days to receive exchanged goods
- Refunds will be made to the original purchaser’s credit card
- We will refund the postage costs for any item deemed faulty in accordance with what is outlined under Faulty or Damaged Items below.
In the unlikely event that the purchased product is no longer in stock or has been delivered damaged, we will assess and process a refund accordingly.
Please note: No refunds will be offered on sale or marked-down items (excluding faulty or damaged items).
EASY RETURNS WITH AUSTRALIA POST
- Request a Return and fill in your order information, or, login to your My Account and select Create Return for the order you'd like to send back!
- Once approved, we will issue you with a Return Label to download and print via email.
- Place your item(s) inside the re-usable comPOST™ pack satchel you received your order in. We kindly ask you include all tags and packaging to minimise any unnecessary waste.
- Attach your return label to the outside of your parcel, covering or removing all existing labelling (if using your original comPOST™ pack satchel).
- Return parcel at any Australia Post office in over 4,400 locations so we can safely track its journey back to us.
Once your return has been received, the refund should appear on your bank statement within 5-10 working days. We will notify you by email when your exchange/return has been processed.
Please note: Refund times are dictated by card issuers and are outside our control.
INCORRECT OR MISSING ITEMS
We apologise if we have made an error regarding your order. If you've unfortunately received an incorrect item or missing items from your order, please email us at email@example.com so we can urgently review the matter for you!
Stock quantities are updated in real-time, however, in the unlikely event an item purchased is sold-out, you will be notified by email as soon as possible and offered a suitable replacement or full refund.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
BLEK.BASIC will refund postage costs for any item deemed faulty in accordance with our terms below.
If you feel your item is faulty, we will forward the item onto the manufacturer for assessment before replacing the item. This may take up to 7 days.
In accordance with your rights under the Australian Consumer Law being Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL):
When you have a major problem with a product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. A product or good has a major problem when:
it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
it is significantly different from the sample or description
it is substantially unfit for its common purpose and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
it doesn’t do what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time; or
it is unsafe.
When you have a minor problem with a product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org where we will provide one of the following at our discretion:
A replacement that is identical, or of similar value
Repair the product within a reasonable time, or
Provide a refund
If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase.
More information can be found on the Australian Consumer Law Fact Sheet